YA0005143UA - 1
YA0005143UA - 2
YA0005143UA - 3
YA0005143UA - 4
YA0005143UA - 5
YA0005143UA - 6
YA0005143UA - 7
YA0005143UA - 8
Phone: (512) 948-9922
|Tu-F||9:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Sat||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
Grizzly 300 – Real World Value!
The tough and value-minded Grizzly 300 2WD features and automatic dual range transmission, disc brakes, class-leading rack capacity and much more.
• The power-packed Grizzly 300 offers best-in-class technology and modern Grizzly styling at an unbeatable price.
• A top-of-class 287cc engine produces stump-pulling power for work or play.
• Liquid cooling provides exceptionally long engine life even in the most extreme environments.
• The Grizzly 300 is the equipped with a fully automatic dual range transmission with high, low, neutral and reverse thats ready for towing and work.
• Steel cargo racks accommodate 143 pounds (44 lb. front, 99 lb. rear) of gear or work load, the Grizzly 300 2WD has a high rack capacity to get more work done in a shorter amount of time.
• The Grizzly 300 2WD boasts separate hydraulic front and rear disc brakes for awesome stopping power.
• Tough-as-nails 287cc liquid-cooled four-stroke produces aggressive bottom-end power.
• 32mm carburetor provides smooth power delivery.
• Dual-range transmission offers rider options for towing and work.
• Pushbutton electric starting.
• Fully automatic transmission makes operation easy and convenient.
• Lightweight and large chassis features outstanding durability with great rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
• Front and rear disc brakes provide reliable, strong braking performance.
• Over 5 inches of ground clearance means even rough terrain is no match for the Grizzly 300.
• Long wheelbase smoothes out rough trail conditions.
• 22-inch Maxxis tires with a rugged lug pattern offer great traction and durability.
• Double-wishbone front suspension provides 5.9 inches of travel while the rear swingarm delivers 6.5 inches of travel for a smooth and comfortable ride.
• Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
• Heavy-duty front carry bar with blow-molded panels for exceptional durability.
• Large rack capacities allow larger cargos and convenience (44 lb front / 99 lb. rear).
• Grizzly styling that has unique Real World Tough image.
• Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
• Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
• Large-capacity, 2.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock.
• Large front and rear fenders with full floorboards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
• Plush, specially designed seat is contoured for awesome rider comfort.
• Maintenance-free battery provides reliable all-weather starting power.
• Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt bulb headlights with high and low beams.
• Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
• Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.